Please find below the connection information for our upcoming Webinar on Monday November 5th.
The outline of the session will be as follows:
- Moving a student booking
- Question/feedback time on section 1
- Cancelling a student booking
- Question/feedback time on section 3
- Adjusting a student booking
- Question/feedback time on section 5
Links University invites you to attend this online meeting.
Topic: Moving and Adjusting Student Bookings
Date: Monday, November 5, 2012
Time: 10:30 am, Australia Eastern Daylight Time (Sydney, GMT+11:00)
Meeting Number: 315 619 193
Meeting Password: welcome123
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://linksmodularsolutions.webex.com/linksmodularsolutions/j.php?ED=35569683&UID=0&PW=NNDFiNzNhNDEz&RT=MiM1NQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: welcome123
4. Click “Join”.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number: 1800 049 789
Global call-in numbers: https://linksmodularsolutions.webex.com/linksmodularsolutions/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=35569683&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code:315 619 193
1. Go to https://linksmodularsolutions.webex.com/linksmodularsolutions/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
You can contact us at:
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://linksmodularsolutions.webex.com/linksmodularsolutions/systemdiagnosis.php.
Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.